Excited

Lots to be excited around here.

I'm excited about the discussions I've had with Josh and Alison Brown concerning the music for both our upcoming shorts, a western called "Blood Guilt" and a comedy mockumentary.

I'm excited about co-writing and co-directing "Blood Guilt" with my oldest friend, Jason Baumgardner. Jason was the producer, editor, and cinematographer for my first short, "Night Job".

I'm excited about turning in a feature film script and pitch to the Fantasia Film Market. If selected, we get a chance to go to Canada and talk people into funding a feature film.

I'm excited that filmmakers and writers in various countries that I've never met have been inspired by "Dirge."

I'm excited to be writing my forth feature film screenplay for the Script Frenzy challenge. 100 Pages in a month (April). This script is based on our short film from 2011, "Proxy."

I'm excited about people buying some our stuff. Excited about the new design by my buddy, Bob Chabot.

I'm excited because that I love my wife of over 10 years and my kiddos way, way more than movies.

I'm excited that I've got friends near and far who see me as a filmmaker worth a damn and have given time, money, prayers, long winded emails, and encouraging comments all in the name of investing in me as a person, not as a project.

I'm also excited about Blue Like Jazz, The Dark Knight Rises, The Avengers, Looper and what ever Terrence Malick is cooking up, but enough about me...go play outside.

Popular posts from this blog

"Cap. On your left."

Dirge - Reviewed