"Cap. On your left."

Steve shakes his head, trying to clear it. Slowly, SOUND RETURNS...AND THE WORDS RING CLEAR:

SAM WILSON (O.S.) 
Cap. On your left.

When we get back out there and walk into work and school and church or onto the playground or the basketball court or wherever else your community is -- it's gonna be like this isn't it?

Hearing the crowd in this clip (below), I don't know what it was, and I struggled with telling anyone this but...I cried. Like --muffling my mouth with my hand so no one heard me and tears rolling down my checks -- cried.

I don't know, man, I just cried. This scene makes me feel close to God and closer to all of you. There a handful of movie scenes that do this and this is one for sure. This scene is the communion of the saints. It’s salvation and redemption and running the race set before you.

I may not be perfect but please know, "I'm on your left..."

(The picture is a link to the tweet as well)




Popular posts from this blog

I made a second Kurosawa tribute video